Monday, November 22, 2010

Little Boy Blue

I've been super busy with this upcoming holiday season and couldn't be happier. WHOA. Just had a sweet dinner eating burgers and fries with my fave gals from school. I was pleased to hear my first serial killer illustrations was well receieved and I'm taking time to finally work on my own ideas for cartoons.
I've experimented with a few styles and I am finally becoming comfortable with my own style!
Its soo exciting. I got myself an early Bday Present:

LANCELOT LINK!!! Sweet chimps band and old Saturday morning series.... Got the LP and stoked!

With everything going on I've managed to still have the time to dance my pants of to great tunes. Tonite I'm sharing this one from Deejay and the Runaways. Hasn't left the player this week and I'm super stoked to have found it after many a search in many record stores.


Wednesday BDAY plans are as follows:
BAND PRACTICE, BAM BAMS GIRL TIME PAJAMA PARTY, PHOTOSHOOT WITH THE LOVELY MEREDITH AND MORE GIRL TIME FUN!!
 I'm going to diligently work on some illustrations tonite for Pogo the clown... everyone's favorite clown! haha Gacy style....
ARCHIES MARATHON: FUCKIN RIGHT. Its amazing and its super entertaining. I was fighting my saturday sickness withan Archies marathon via record player and T.V. set. Plan is to dress up as Veronica for wednesday so I must go thrift shopping tomorrow! sooo exciited!

No comments:

Post a Comment