Monday, November 1, 2010

I'M COMIN TO TAKE YOU AWAAAY!

I totally had thee best weekend ever this weekend! Friday started off with an early dismissal from class in order to embark on my journey of picking up my check and getting that shit cashed! I had a late band practice with the my new band: The Bam Bams and decided to call it an early night and head home. 
Saturday was a day of facial treatments, scrambling costume makin and putting together my sleeping bag full of goodies. I stayed with my girlfriend Jamie and we dressed up for halloween and to see the Zeros! One of my all time favorite LA bands. They played with the FISHNET STALKERS AND SICK WEAPONS (BALTIMORE'S OWN). I danced the whole night, gave out hugs and plenty of kisses and hung out til the wee hours of the morning!
The next day I awoke to meet up with Adam and go get a cuppa joe and walk around Hampden. Adam was trying to get me to go record shopping but I immediately declined, knowing I would spend my entire paycheck immediately upon entering ANY record store. So instead we walked to a couple of antique stores and settled for the bargain bin 45s. 
HOLY SHIT! I found some bubblegum gems and some all around great pop to add to my collection. I find the super rare and hard to find single" Captain Groovy and His Bubblegum Army" by Capt. Groovy. If you don't know about this single it was originally supposed to be a cartoon show that never went into production. Sadly this single was I believe the only thing that came out of it :(. I'm super lucky to have found it and I definitely paid way too little for it!
I'm going to take a break before I continue to work on my flyer for the SHIRKS, BITERS show coming up in a few weeks. phew... soo much to update so little time!
xoxo



THE ZEROS




MY HALLOWEENIES!

MY FAVORITE FIND!

enjoy the pix kiddies!

No comments:

Post a Comment