Thursday, February 17, 2011

MMM POP!

OH man, reminiscing the era of 90's Bubblegum pop is what was on my mind on the metro yesterday when me and a friend of mine decided ot check out the Hirschorn Art Gallery in D.C. I liked that Hanson tune and my BFF in middle school was totally obsessed with them but hated to admit it! haha I dream of bubblegum and constantly find myself drawing cartoons about it... I"m designing a t shirt logo for my band and for Novelty Haus.com. Should be super awesome. The art eshibit was about "Color Forms". It was soo awesome and I have some pictures on my Flickr account that shows how appropriately dressed I was for the exhibit. Me and my buddy ate mushrooms in hopes of a truly gratifying and psychedelic experience. Can't wait to go back and enjoy more chocolatey shrooms and the new exhibit that is opening on the second floor! woot!

THIS IS TOTALLY MY NEWEST BUBBLEGUM BUY TOO! xoxoxoxoxo
 I will show pix of the designs and illustrations for the band soon lovies.. I gotta get back to recording....

No comments:

Post a Comment