Monday, February 28, 2011

Chewy, Ooey, Gooey and Louie

It's good to know that people really show you they are your friend when the hard times come around. I'm really lucky to have met my dearest friend Ivy. She tells it to me straight and I will miss her... I'm definitely writing a toast for her party. I've just been dumped by two or three " friends" that could not support me or even really care about me on a nonsuperficial level. Do you know what that feels like? Do you? Because it hurts me. It hurts. Ive learned a lot about people and things this year.

But I say fuck it! I've been doing amazing things and yes, I've been living the dream. I love hair school and recording music and playing drums and cartooning. Haha I always believed that I was destined to do great things in this world. And I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment